Solidarity Arbitration and Mediation Days 2023
Registration for the Solidarity Arbitration and Mediation Days is now open!
The purpose of the SAMD is to express the continuing solidarity of the international arbitration and mediation community with all those suffering as a result of the war in Ukraine. By standing together and supporting those affected by the war, the international arbitration and mediation community strives not only to uphold the principles of justice and accountability but also to reinforce the belief in the effectiveness of international dispute resolution mechanisms for resolving conflicts peacefully.
The conference is organised on a non-profit basis. All proceeds will be donated to the SAMD Scholarship Fund.
The SAMD will take place in Warsaw on 6-7 December 2023. It will be conducted in the hybrid format. The conference will he held in English, with simultaneous translation into Ukrainian and Polish.
You can now register for SAMD!
For more information, please visit the SAMD website.
Organizers and supporting organisations:
- Arbitration Court of the Polish Chamber of Commerce (SA KIG)
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the UCCI in Kyiv, Ukraine (ICAC)
- University of Warsaw
- GEMME – European Association of Judges for Mediation
- Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- Lewiatan Court of Arbitration and Mediation Centre
- SIDIR Construction Arbitration Court
- Swiss Arbitration Association
- Austrian Arbitration Association
- German Arbitration Institute (DIS)
- The Warsaw Bar Association
- Polish Arbitration Association
- Baker McKenzie
- Clifford Chance
- Olesiński i Wspólnicy
- Squire Patton Boggs
- White & Case
- WKB Lawyers