Конференція “Young Arbitration”
On behalf of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Young ICCA, we are pleased to invite you to attend a Young Arbitration Conference taking place on 20 January 2015 from 9:00 am to 13:00 am in Warsaw, Poland, at the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw, Trębacka Str. 4, 00-074 Warsaw.
There are 10 spots available for Young ICCA members to attend the event. The workshop will also be attended by approximately 30 young arbitration practitioners based in Warsaw.
The workshop is hosted by the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce and Young ICCA with the kind support of Clifford Chance, CMS Cameron McKenna and CMS Poland, Domański Zakrzewski Palinka, K&L Gates, Linklaters, Łaszczuk i Wspólnicy, Sołtysiński, Kawecki & Szlęzak and Wardyński i Wspólnicy.
The event will be divided into two “blocks”. The first block will follow up on the release of the special issue of Arbitration Bulletin authored by Polish young practitioners and presentation of the Polish translation of the Young ICCA Guide on Arbitral Secretaries. Our guest, Ms. Ulrike Gantenberg, co-author of the Young ICCA Guide on Arbitral Secretaries, will present the Guide and discuss its making. During the second block, we will have the great pleasure to host Professor Bernard Hanotiau, who will discuss the complex aspects of the organization of arbitration proceedings from the point of view of a highly experienced arbitrator (as regards how the case should be presented to the tribunal) and skillful counsel (as regards how to manage multi-faced cases).
Please find below the detailed programme of the Conference:
- Opening statement by M. Furtek, the President of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Introduction of the Arbitration Bulletin and the Polish version of the Young ICCA Guide on Arbitral Secretaries by A. Tujakowska, Sołtysiński, Kawecki & Szlęzak
- Guest from the Young ICCA Task Force – Ms. Ulrike Gantenberg, Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
- Coffee break
- Young Arbitration Forum – introduction by J. Szpara, Łaszczuk & Wspólnicy
- Special Guest – Professor Bernard Hanotiau, Hanotiau & van den Berg
- Lunch at the Restaurant Kultura