Arbitration in Poland
It is our pleasure to announce that the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with practising attorneys from Polish and international law firms, have published guidelines of the Polish arbitration entitled “Arbitration in Poland”.
The publication is addressed to international arbitration institutions, Polish diplomatic and economic representatives, libraries, domestic and foreign law firms, and representatives of the arbitration community.
Arbitration in Poland is published entirely in English, because it is aimed primarily at foreign readers. We believe that it will lead to an increase in the popularity of Polish arbitration, and that foreign entities which choose Poland for their arbitration proceedings will find in it answers to their questions or doubts, as well as a wealth of helpful, practical information.
The book is composed of two parts. The first part describes Polish arbitration in organisational and legal terms, with an emphasis on practical information. The second part contains an English translation of the provisions of the Polish Civil Procedure Code concerning arbitration, and of the Rules of the Court of Arbitration at the PCC.
We are most grateful to the team of distinguished contributing authors, which includes:
- Paweł Pietkiewicz – attorney at law , partner with White & Case W. Daniłowicz, W. Jurcewicz i Wspólnicy – Kancelaria Prawna sp.k. in Warsaw
- Piotr Bielarczyk – doctor of law, academic at the University of Warsaw, attorney at law, Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz sp.k. law firm
- Paweł Lewandowski – attorney at law, partner with Domański Zakrzewski Palinka sp.k.
- Marcin Asłanowicz – attorney at law, partner with Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy sp.k.
- Marcin Olechowski – doctor of law, attorney at law, partner with Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów sp.k.
- Anna Tujakowska – legal counsel trainee with Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów sp.k.
- Bartosz Krużewski – attorney at law, partner with Clifford Chance, Janicka, Krużewski, Namiotkiewicz i wspólnicy sp.k.
- Justyna Szpara – attorney at law, partner with Łaszczuk i Wspólnicy sp.k.
- Rafał Morek – doctor of law, attorney at law, K&L Gates Jamka sp.k. law firm
- Wojciech Sadowski – doctor of law, attorney at law, K&L Gates Jamka sp.k. law firm
- Monika Hartung – attorney at law, partner with Wardyński i wspólnicy sp.k.
- Marek Świątkowski – doctor of law, attorney at law , partner with Domański Zakrzewski Palinka sp.k.