Solidarity Arbitration and Mediation Days
Registration for “Solidarity Arbitration and Mediation Days” to be held on 16-18 November 2022, in Warsaw, Poland, is open now.
The purpose of the event is to express solidarity of international arbitration and mediation community with all those who suffer due to the war in Ukraine.
The main conference will take place at the University of Warsaw and the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
The conference is organized on a non-for-profit basis – all revenues shall be transferred to a scholarship fund for Ukrainian students and junior lawyers.
Organizers and institutional & media partners:
- Arbitration Court of the Polish Chamber of Commerce (SA KIG)
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the UCCI in Kyiv, Ukraine (ICAC)
- University of Warsaw
- GEMME – European Association of Judges for Mediation
- Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- Lewiatan Court of Arbitration and Mediation Centre
- SIDIR Construction Arbitration Court
- Swiss Arbitration Association
- Austrian Arbitration Association
- German Arbitration Institute (DIS)
- The Warsaw Bar Association
- Polish Arbitration Association
- Radio 357
- Yurydychna Gazeta
Conference partners and sponsors: