- Business law
- Civil law and civil contracts
- Commercial law and commercial contracts
- Company law
- Construction law
- Distribution agreements and franchising
- Infrastructure projects
- International arbitration
- International commercial law and international commercial contracts
- International investment arbitration
- Investment arbitration
- Investment projects
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
Founder and Managing Partner at BSJP Brockhuis Jurczak Prusak Sroka Nilsson law firm.
Admitted in 1998 in Germany, he specializes in real estate, real estate transactions, construction, project development, real estate finance, loan collaterals and commercial leases.
Visiting professor at the Economic University of Vienna (Polish real estate & construction law).
Arbitrator for the Arbitration Court at the German-Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
Co-editor of the “Wirtschaft und Recht in Osteuropa” (C.H. Beck).
Co-author of “Praktikerhandbuch Auslandssicherheiten: Hereinnahme von Kreditsicherheiten aus dem europäischen Ausland und den USA” (Finanz Colloquium Heidelberg).