- Banking law
- Business law
- Capital markets and stock exchange
- Civil law and civil contracts
- Commercial law and commercial contracts
- Company law
- Distribution agreements and franchising
- European law
- Insurance law and liability for damages
- International arbitration
- International commercial law and international commercial contracts
- International investment arbitration
- Investment projects
- Mergers and acquisitions
Attorney-at-law admitted at the Warsaw Bar Association (OIRP), Doctor of Law (Warsaw University), since 1984 Assistant Professor lecturing in civil and commercial law at Warsaw University, author of several publications in the field of company law, commercial and European law. He specializes in advising international financial institutions and businesses in connection with investments in Poland. He has extensive experience in international litigation and arbitration, as well as In structuring transactions involving state institutions and public entities, in particular, in advising the Polish Government In relation to privatizations in the mining, tobacco and furniture sectors, and in advising the Office of the Committee for European Integration. Arbitrations in which he has participated involved investor-State disputes based on bilateral investment treaties. He has also taken part in proceedings before international arbitration courts. He represented the Republic of Poland in an international arbitration involving French investors who demanded compensation from the Polish state, as well as in connection with the notification of a dispute under the BIT with a German investor. He represented the Polish government in negotiations between the Minister of the Treasury and Unicredito concerning the merger of Pekao and BPH banks. He also advised the selling shareholders on the initial public offering of PZU S.A.
1. Commercial Law, Student Guide (co-author), 1999 (first edition) 2. “The Function of Share Capital in a Limited Liability Company”, Przegląd Podatkowy, No. 2 / 1991; 3. Die Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung im polnischen Handelsgesetzbuch, Wirtschaft und Recht in Osteuropa, Nr. 3 / 1992; 4. “The Boundaries of Freedom in Establishing and Operating NGOs in Relation to Legal and Organizational Forms”, [in:] Legal basis for the functioning of NGOs, anthology ed. Miroslaw Wyrzykowski, Warsaw 1999 5. “Polish Corporate Law”, [in:] European Corporate Law, ed. Karel Van Hull, Harald Gesell, Part 2, Chapter XIX, Baden-Baden, 2006.