master of laws, master in historyProfessional titles
- Advertising and media law
- Business law
- Civil law and civil contracts
- Commercial law and commercial contracts
- Company law
- Competition law (antitrust)
- Intellectual property law
- International arbitration
- International commercial law and international commercial contracts
- International investment arbitration
- Investment arbitration
- Mergers and acquisitions
- New technologies
Advocate since 1989.
Founder and managing partner of Drzewiecki Tomaszek and Partners since 1992.
Since 1995, has been a member of the District Bar Council in Warsaw and 2007-2013 the Vice-Dean of the Council.
A member of editorial council of Monitor Prawniczy and Palestra.
Recommended lawyer in the field of industrial property rights, intellectual property and copyright law according to the rankings of Rzeczpospolita, Forbes, “Chambers & Partners” and „Legal 500”.
Runs a practice focusing on representing Polish and foreign manufacturers and distributors from food, automotive, electronic, construction, textile, chemical and pharmaceutical, publishing and entertainment industries in court, arbitration and administrative proceedings.
Author of over two hundred publications about advocacy, its history and various areas of law in Poland and abroad, including “Methodology of work of a lawyer in civil cases”
Author of blog „Adwokackim Okiem” (https://dt.com.pl/adwokackimokiem/)